We are currently discussing any potential contingency plans we may need to put in place as a result of the current corona virus challenges. If you are a current user of our service please can you observe the following:
1. Please ensure you wash your hands thoroughly before attending your appointment. Hand washing facilities are available in the toilets before entering our office. Hand sanitiser is also available in our counselling rooms.
2. If you are feeling unwell with a cough or fever please let us know in advance of your appointment and follow the Government and NHS advice.
3. If any of our counsellors are unwell or unable to see current clients we will do our best to ensure you are informed in good time.
4. We are monitoring the current situation on a daily basis taking advice from all the relevant agencies and will continue to do all we can to support our current and future users of our service.
5. Any questions, please do let us know either by email or telephone.
In the meantime, this is worth a read: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51873799
Advice on protecting your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.