Ways you can help:
- Join us and represent Youth Talk at an organised event. A fun way to spend your time, meet new people and get involved with your community. Youth Talk often receive a donation for each volunteer we provide and we love having a team of Youth Talk t-shirts all out together as part of a local event. For more information click here.
- PLEASE NOTE WE ARE A LOCAL CHARITY AND MOST OF OUR EVENTS ARE IN AND AROUND ST ALBANS AREA
- If you aren’t free to help at an organised event then help us by organising one of your own – this could be a cake sale, coffee morning, individual or group challenge – or whatever takes your fancy. For more information click here.
- We need people who can collect cheques / attend cheque presentations, take collection cans and kit to/from events and/or supporters and also people to deliver leaflets for key campaigns. Sometimes we also need people to represent us at local community events e.g. concerts where Youth Talk are invited as a nominated charity or partner.
- From time to time we need people to do pieces of research to check all our statistics / rates / facts are up to date and consistent across our and partner sites.
- We are interested in hearing from people who can help with captioning, tagging, resizing images and other related tasks
- We need people who can write copy for local magazines / adverts / small campaigns
If you are interested in helping in any of these ways then please click the button below to complete our short form and we’ll be in touch.
Why not join our Youth Panel?
- If you are between 13 and 25 years old and interested in joining our Youth Panel then please email email@example.com for more information.
Due to the nature of our work and the importance of safeguarding our young people, we do not allow volunteers to work directly with service-users.
This also means that we are unable to support trainee/volunteer counsellors or offer work placements. We only employ counsellors who are fully qualified and BACP accredited.
You might also be interested in
We are delighted to have been awarded the Communities 1st, Six-Point Promise accreditation for our volunteer management. This external endorsement is a really exciting step forward for us as we look forward to welcoming more volunteers to help us achieve our growth ambitions.
Youth Talk’s community appeal for our new home has never been more urgent if we are to support the growing number of young people who need our help. We met with our Youth Panel to discuss the move and ask them some questions. This is what they said!
Three members of a local business networking group, Platinum Point, ran the St Albans Summer 10k – in 33°C…
Want to support Youth Talk but stuck on what and when. Our handy resources will help!